Thursday 30 January 2014

Rimmel London stay matte powder review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi I know last week I did a review on Rimmel London's wake me up foundation. Personally I think that the perfect accompaniment for the product is Rimmel London stay matte powder, it is perfect for setting your foundation and concealer to keep looking fabulous all day. 
I have been using this product for nearly a year and a half and I haven't found a better product than this one. The reason I love this product so much is because it takes away the shine that I personally don't like for an everyday look. This product comes in 7 different shades; I usually get warm beige and transparent, you can buy this product from any store for £3.99 which is super cheap. 

This is warm beige as i have ran out of transparent and I need to get a new one; it looks darker than it is when you apply it to your face. Recently Rimmel added their logo on to the powder as you can see, I like this feature because it makes the product look less basic. However I didn't want to use it because I don't want to ruin it.
I don't really like the packaging because its too basic and bare and it needs a bit f colour and pattern to make it look more cute and girly. 
Overall i can honestly say this is my favorite high street makeup product, this is just my personal opinion thank-you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment