Sunday 9 February 2014

DIY Motivation Board

Hey, February is that time of month where everyone has given up on their new year resolutions, I know its hard to keep it up but if you are like me and one of your resolutions was to be healthier then I have a little something that will help you to keep going. This is a quick, cheap and simple DIY to get yourself up and motivated for a healthier you. Firstly you will need the following: 1. Cork board or a large piece of card
2. Drawing pins
3. Inspirational images and quotes
4. Paper and a pen; take your pen and paper and write the following:
Now once you have lost a pound you can tally the amount you have lost to keep yourself motivated to tally the next pound. Next you need to lay the images on your paper or cork board to see where you would like each to go. Get your drawing pins and pin down all the images and other features down on to your cork board, if you are using the piece of card stick them down with glue.
Finally put the board where ever you are going to see it everyday, I have put mine on the back of my door so I will see it everyday when I leave my room. I hope this helps inspire you to keep going and not to give up on your resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment