Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring Nails

Hey guys, I am extremely sorry for not blogging in awhile I have been very busy but let's get on with the blog. Here in England the weather has been very bleach, dull and rainy but the last couple of weeks the sun has been shining and it is finally starting to feel like spring. Spring is final HERE! As you could guess from the title of the blog, I am going to share with you some of my favourite nail colours this spring! Firstly, I love pastel nails in the spring time, it is a simple transition from winter to spring and spring to summer. From Left to right: Pale blue, (Primark 'nail polish' name not on the bottle), pale pink (Accessorize name unknown) and Maybelline New York turquoise lagoon.
Spring time means you can add more adventurous colours to your outfits, so I love bright and vibrant nail colours. From left to right: Collection 2000 hot looks 'sherbet lemon', Collection 2000 hot looks tutti fruity and royal blue Primark nail polish.
Finally, I love to add a little bit of sparkle to my nails in the spring because the sun reflects on the glitter in the polish. the glitter polishes can be worn as the only colour or add on top of a base colour. From left to right: Rimmel London 500 disco ball, Rimmel London space dust 004 luna love.
The two blue Primark nail polishes came in a set of 4 and I cannot remember the prices of the nail polishes sorry! Thankyou for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment