Saturday 4 January 2014

2014 my new year

This is a quick blog but I've decided to start up a blog, I will blog about my life and things that I love and inspire me. Just like everyone else I have new years resolutions I only have 4 because it makes it easier to keep on track with each of them. Firstly I am going to control my anxiety, last year I let my anxeity take over my life a lot and it got in the way of my everyday life, that's why I am going to try my best to stop my anxiety overcoming me. Secondly last year was really hard for me I went through a lot and I wasn't happy so i'm going to do the stuff that makes me happy like being with my friends and family. Thirdly I am going to say yes to opportunities that only come once in a lifetime. Finally like everyone else eat healthier because I am up and down with my diet and I feel determinded to achieve my goal. So I'm going to blog as often as I can, I'll blog about stuff that I love. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment