Saturday 18 January 2014

Being positive

Hi for me I find it very difficult to be positive but I do try my best. 
Firstly you have to have the right mind set, if you keep telling yourself you can't do something or saying negative things you need to STOP! You will find it hard to be positive if you believe in negativity. Secondly eat right,foods high in fat and sugar will make you feel rubbish and feeling rubbish isn't going to encourage you to be positive. Thirdly be around positivity, wether the positivity comes from people, music or something you enjoy doing. If you surrond yourselfwith  positivity you will feel so much more happy and comfortable with yourself and others. Finally This is just what I do to stay positive see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte! I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my blog for more details (: http://nostalgicteens.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete